This is a list compiled together of the most commonly asked questions at the show. If you cannot find your answer here, please contact us.
- May I bring a personal vehicle to the show?
- Yes. If you require personal transportation due to disability or specific purpose (such as to move tools/equipment to/from your camping space and exhibit, you may do so if you have proof of insurance. Use of mobility scooters or powered wheelchairs is permitted. Joyriding is not allowed.
- May I rent a golf cart on the grounds?
- Yes. We do have a small number of golf carts available for rental. 2-seat carts will be available for $100/day. Please contact Barb Meister 608-393-8470 for information or golf cart reservations.
- Is there a church service on the grounds?
- Yes. There is a Sunday morning service in our Pavilion.
- Will my exhibit be safe?
- Yes. We have on-site security who patrols the grounds. That being said, please use common sense and take precautions to secure any valuables or items that may be easy to remove. (tools, magnetos, small items, etc)
- Are there handicapped facilities available?
- Yes. There are accessible restrooms on the grounds, both portable toilets and block structure restrooms.
- Are there food services available?
- Yes. There are many food vendors on our grounds serving during the day.
- Is there first-aid on the grounds?
- Yes. There are both on-site EMT services and trained members of our group on-site. The EMT services are stationed near the bookstore on the corner of the parade route, and there are also mobile EMTs patrolling the grounds in a side-by-side.
- Is camping available?
- Camping is available for members and exhibitors only. Visitors coming in will need to arrange lodging off-site. You may check out our lodging page for more details.
- I am an exhibitor, may I bring a generator?
- Yes, you may bring a generator, however please be respectful of others nearby. Please use only when needed and turn it off at night during quiet hours unless it is required for medical reasons.
- Are pets welcome?
- Yes, pets are welcome, however they must remain leashed at all times. You are responsible for picking up after your pet as well.
- Are campfires allowed?
- No. No campfires of any sorts are allowed in the campsites. The exceptions to this are fires in your exhibits where needed as part of your display, such as forging etc, or BBQ grills for cooking at your campsites.